I am loving going back and sharing all our favorite things from 2014. We seriously had some fun and memorable couples! Next on our list of Favorites are the Dance photos.
We love shooting reception photos. It is a time where we can let loose and get creative. We love trying out new techniques with our lighting and getting different angles.
Another thing we love during the reception is watching people dance. Luke & I are already people watchers. We could seriously make a date out of it and just go and watch people…. I know a little weird. But it is so much fun watching how everyone interacts with one another. And then put them on a dance floor with some good music and it’s all over! After attending and photographing several weddings I have come up with a list of people that attend the reception. Let me know which one you are or which ones attended your wedding.
1. The one who doesn’t dance. ( These people will sit at their table and watch everyone else dance. ) I am sure they have their reasons…But no fun!
2. The mom. ( This is the one that has a little kid and will dance every dance with their little one.)
3. The single guy. ( The guy who tries to dance all cool to attract the ladies ).
4. The sideline dancer. ( This one cracks me up. These are the ones that want to and will dance every dance. Except not on the dance floor. They will dance next to their table to stay safe).
5. The Dancing With The Stars Couple. ( The couple who is practicing to be on Dancing with the Stars ).
6. The Grandparents. ( These are the sweet couples who have been married 30 plus years and will spend the night in each others arms like they are 18 again).
7. The Best Friends ( The group of girls that dance every dance together…even the slow ones).
8. Cute Kids ( If you have kids at your wedding & they are cute kids…They will steal the show! Especially if they love to dance)!
These are just a few off the top of my head. If you have any other ones please let me know in the comments below!
Here are some of our favorite 2014 Dancing Photos! We definitely have some couples who have some moves!
You can view all our 2014 Favorites Here;
View Sara & Alex’s Wedding Here
You can view Jodi’s Wedding Here
You can view Erin’s Wedding Here
You can view Ashley’s Wedding Here
You can view Amber’s Wedding Here
You can view Alta’s Wedding Here
Wedding Photographers in Hampton Roads